BIG DATA PROFESSOR
Big Data Platform Manager at Zurich Insurance Company Ltd / Lecturer on Big Data at Cibernarium / Big data professor at Barcelona Technology School.
Big Data (NoSQL, Clustering, Graphs) / Cloud Computing software architectures / Urban data analytics / Knowledge engineering (RecSys, Data-Mining, Semantic-Web) / Mobility (Apps, Cloud architectures).
Marc Planagumà is a researcher of Big Data Analytics group on EureCat and he is currently the technical lead on Big Data and Cloud Computing software architectures in different research projects related to urban data analytics.
10+ years of experience on software development and software engineering:
– Software architect for high scalability requirements.
– Consultant on mobile applications (Apps).
– Senior developer on Back-end (Java, Python) and Front-end (iOS, Android, js, HTML5)
– Developers teams management on agile methodologies.
– Test-Driven Development coach and evangelist.