The top financial brands are heading towards innovation. The digital revolution in financial services just started and no one wants to be at disadvantage.
According to Accenture, “Digital disruption has the potential to shrink the role and relevance of today’s banks, and simultaneously help them create better, faster, cheaper services that make them an even more essential part of everyday life for institutions and individuals.” But also, new start-ups are accelerating this transformation through agile open structures and a fresh vision that empower collaboration and decentralization of structures.
Such innovation can disrupt existing industry structures and blur industry boundaries, facilitate strategic disintermediation, revolutionize how firms create and deliver products and services, create significant privacy, regulatory and law-enforcement challenges, provide new gateways for entrepreneurship, and seed opportunities for inclusive growth.
What will I learn?
The Executive Master in FinTech Solutions is ideal for those who want to take part in the exciting financial digital revolution.
During the Executive Master, you will learn how technology and innovation are reshaping the future of finance, a total disruption that is breaking established business models like:
This program will provide you with the central innovations of FinTech like cryptocurrencies, blockchain, digital advisory and trading systems, artificial intelligence and machine learning, peer-to-peer lending, equity crowdfunding and mobile payment systems.
The skills that you gain will qualify you for a diverse range of job roles across the Fintech industry. A new wave of FinTech job positions is waiting for those who are ready, from disrupting start-ups projects to large finance and insurance corporations that are transforming their own ecosystems.
1. Basic Fintech Terms
2. Fintech’s Distinctive Aspects
3. Disruptive Business Solutions
4. FinTech trends and opportunities
1. Big Data and Machine Learning
3. Credit Modeling
4. Risk Management
1. Financial Management
2. Liquidity Management
3. Wealth Management / Invest. Banking
4. Robo Advisors & Systematic Trading
1. The Bitcoin
2. Other Proprietary Cryptocurrencies
3. Beyond Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
4. Other Blockchain Applications
3. Infrastructures and cloud
You will learn what are the legal barriers and implications that a fintech project has to take into the consideration.
1. The digital transformation
2. Digital products
3. New business models
4. Creative strategy on the internet
1. Agile VS Traditional Management
4. Visibility and transparence
1. Infrastructure & Cybersecurity
3. Payment & Transfer
1. Framing and Pitching your Idea
2. Strategic Analysis
3. Marketing of Financial Services
4. Investors: Business Angels, VC Firms
Ability to think creatively with a business frame of mind, focusing on bringing new innovations to market. It will instill an appreciation of the characteristics and motivations of creative people.
Hands-on training. Thanks to Fintech transversal challenge, students combine business, finance and tech skills aimed to generate innovation.
Highly qualified instructors and well known professionals
Real & experienced professionals will mentor your digital projects
Visit and learn from the tech leaders
Inspire your own projects and new disruptive digital business
Digital Labs & innovation projects exposure
Professionals with different backgrounds will share unique experience and exchange the ideas.
You will meet with the most passionate professionals and will build a solid network of industry leaders.
Be in the spearhead of change in any enterprise. Analyze and manage projects with the most efficient methods.
Industry leaders, with experience in global digital brands, help
to develop talent ready to shape a better digital future.
A Team of international experts. BTS most important value.
1. Application Form. Fill the application form.
2. Motivation letter. You must send to the admissions office the application form, your CV as well as a motivation letter explaining how you think the fintech industry will be in the next five years and how you could contribute to the financial sector revolution.
3. Assessment. Our admission officers, as well as the director of the program, will analyze your candidature and if you meet the profile of Barcelona Technology School, we will call you to have a chat.
We would love you join this exciting journey of transformation.
The digital ecosystem has become the new status quo, it is changing entire industries and business, relationships and any other aspect of our lives.
Our purpose is to help you to generate a digital impact able to make a better world made of human technology.
Are you ready? Connect with us, we hope to see you soon in Barcelona.