In the era of digital transformation, we have to manage organizations according to the needs of ever changing environments that allow a rapid adaptation of new products and services, ensuring an early delivery of value focused on people.
The fast economy evolution is exponential, more and more, corporations are shifting to digital model opportunities, which depends on values such as speed, flexibility, productivity and innovation to ensure customer centric business.
During this program, you will learn how to adapt an organization to the new economy needs by developing an Agile Management approach able to deliver projects incrementally from the beginning, using time-boxed iterations, demonstrating progress based on what works and with feedback loops that allow companies to adapt its efforts to the customer needs.
You will also understand how to implement new methodologies for organizing people and activate the required mindset in a corporation that permits to develop winner business strategies able to operate in fast changing environments.
What will I learn?
At the end of this program students will be able to:
- Activate an Agile mindset
- Develop Customer centric organizations
- Understand methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- Activate innovation by leading design thinking opportunities
- Generate more rapid deployment of solutions
- Reduce waste through minimization of resources
- Increase flexibility and adaptability to change of an organization
- Part-Time Program
- 9 Months
- Starts October 2019