In this era of digital transformation, is crucial to manage organizations according to the needs of ever-changing environments since these are rapidly adapting new products and services, ensuring in this way an early delivery of value much more focused on people.
The fast growth of economies is exponential. Thus, more and more corporations are shifting to digital model opportunities that depend on values such as speed, flexibility, productivity, and innovation in order to ensure a true customer centric business.
During this program, you will learn how to adapt an organization to the new economy requirements by developing an Agile Management approach that will allow you to deliver projects incrementally from the beginning, using time-boxed iterations, as well as demonstrating progress based on what works best and on feedback loops that allow companies to adapt its efforts to the customer needs.
You will also understand how to implement new methodologies useful to organize people and activate a specific mindset in a corporation that will allow you to develop winner business strategies to operate in fast-changing environments.
What will you learn?
At the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Activate an Agile mindset,
- Develop Customer centric organizations,
- Understand methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, and Lean,
- Activate innovation by leading design thinking opportunities,
- Generate more rapid deployment solutions,
- Reduce waste through minimization of resources,
- And icrease flexibility and adaptability to foster change within an organization.
- Part-Time Program
- 9 Months
- Starts in October 2019